- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The pillow holds the head anatomically correct in sleeping positions. It fits the neck curve, allowing the neck to bend naturally. The spine, head and neck area are ideally and correctly supported. The cutouts on the side give your top arm a place to rest and keep it at an angle so your shoulder is not hunching over in front of you.
- AWAY FROM NECK & SHOULDER PAIN: This cervical pillow is made of high quality memory foam with moderate hardness and softness, increased isolated pressure distribution. Relaxing the neck pain and shoulder stiffness, helping you sleep through the night neck pain-free, and gently stretching and relieving your shoulder muscles, while supporting your neck.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT—DESIGNED FOR BACK & SIDE SLEEPING: SIZE:64*(12.5/10.5)*36cm/25.2 x (4.1/4.9)*14.2inch (L*H*W), Back sleepers with cervical issues can sleep on the higher side of the pillow with 2 horns as this side provides better support for the head and cervical, so as to keep your neck properly aligned with the rest of your body. All the other back/side sleepers can sleep on the lower side.
- PURE NATURAL PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM: Pillow core is made of high-density slow rebound memory foam, meets the CertiPUR-US standards. Uniformly punched and distributed to increase air circulation, breathable and skin-friendly. Maintaining both amazing softness and firmness under high usage rate and various environments. THE MEMORY FOAM ITSELF WILL HAVE A VERY LIGHT SMELL, IF YOU ARE UNACCEPTABLE, PLEASE VENTILABLE IT FOR 3-5 DAYS.
- REMOVABLE BREATHABLE PILLOWCASE: made of 100% polyester fiber. It is a detachable zipper and machine washable, durable and resilient, easy to clean and keep hygiene. All materials do not contain chemical substances, which can improve health.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE: This neck support pillow is very suitable for elders, office workers, teachers, and those who suffer from sleep disorders. If you have chronic cervical spondylosis, the delicate neck support pillow will be the optimum choice for providing comfortable sleep and relieving the pain of the cervical vertebra.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Before first use, unzip and remove the lid and leave the memory foam flat in a well-ventilated area for 1 to 24 hours until it fully expands.
- WARM TIPS: The pillow cannot be used to treat cervical spondylosis. If you want to use it for medical rehabilitation, please consult a professional doctor and decide whether to buy it according to the doctor’s recommendation.